Tuesday, April 6, 2010

EXCITING NEWS....

I went to the doctor yesterday and we have an induction date! I go in on 4/15 @ 7pm, with the actual process to begin on 4/16! I can not wait. I wish it was this week. Obviously, my body is not ready to have her so we will wait another week! I go back to the doctor on Monday for a final check-up and it would be AMAZING if I was dialating...but that's wishful thinking. At least I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! Woot woot. I told Fallen that she only has 10 more days and then she will be a big sister. The look on her face was priceless. She is SO EXCITED, which makes my heart very happy.
I hope everyone has a great week. The weather is beautiful here. I think we will go walking tonight!

Much love <3
Rachael & Q

No comments:

Post a Comment