Monday, April 12, 2010

38 WEEKS! (ALMOST)


So, here we are...at the end of the race. I have mixed emotions. I never thought I would admit this...but I am kinda sad that it's over. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am not the best pregnant person. However, the mere fact of making a baby, growing it inside of you for 9 months and then delivering this awesome gift, is pretty amazing. It's like, wow, that grew inside of ME?! Amazing.....

I go to the doctor today for my last check-up. I don't care how much I've gained or that I can barely see my feet. I know the end is near and I can't wait to hold my precious Quinn and see the look on Fallen's face when she sees her for the first time. The only thing that would make it more perfect, is if my sister could be here.

Much love-
Rachael

1 comment: