Friday, January 22, 2010

let's try this again.....

I tried doing this before, lost interest, and deleted it. Now, being almost 7 months pregnant, I feel the need to blog. Here I am, 26+ weeks prego and wow! I haven't been pregnant in 9, yes, 9 , years. Shall I say more? How crazy it is that this little baby totally takes over your body...and thinking. I swear, most days, I have a hard time remembering my own NAME let alone anything of utter importance! At any rate, I am going to attempt this blog thing again. I think I just wanted to start it so that my dear friend that lives out of state and my sister that lives in Hawaii can keep track of how I am doing...and how huge I have become! : ) Belly pictures to come!
Have an awesome weekend and bare with me as I try to maintain the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment