Sunday, January 24, 2010

dreading the work week


Am I the only person that dreads going to work on a Monday? I think not. I hate it. Next Monday will be tolerable only because I get to go see my wonderful doc and she will check on my babe that is taking over my body....maybe I better start scheduling all my check ups on Mondays....
I hope everyone had a great weekend. It was great to see April on Saturday. I wish she lived closer...or that I lived there. : ) I have a dilemma on the nursery and I can't decide what to do about paint. I wanted chocolate walls x 2 and white walls x2. I can't find the right color of brown and it's annoying..plus I thought I wanted a ceiling fan in her room and now I've found a baby chandelier with pink beads and it's beautiful. With a beautiful price tag of $90 something..whatever. I guess I will figure it all out like I always do. Tomorrow is my sexy husband's birthday. He is 32. Woot. Still sexy..even tho I would love to kill him most days : )
Well, that about does it for now. Quinn's getting a little crazy. Hopefully, that settles down before my bed time. Last week, she didn't get the memo that it was bed time and mama felt like she had been hit by a train from lack of sleep. Oh the things we will go through to have a precious gift of life. I'm ready for April to be here. The month and my friend....

1 comment:

  1. First, How priveleged am I to be in this photo! I miss you every day. Anyway, the chandelier is a fabulous idea. So I say roll with it-if you want my opinion. ;o)
    Keep the blog going.....helps me stay connected to you.

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete