Monday, January 25, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!

I wasn't going to blog today..however, after last nights events, I am determined to blog. I want to start by wishing my husband a very happy birthday. I love you more than you will ever know or realize..

ok, last night, Fallie and I were watching the "tummy show" as I like to call it and we played the tapping game. We would tap on my stomach and Q would tap back...HILARIOUS! This went on for about 2 minutes. I told Fallie that she can hear us and of course, she didn't believe me. I told her to say her name and see what she does. Fallen would say "Quinn" and my entire belly would shake like jello...she did this 4-5 times. TOTALLY AMAZING. Fallen then decided she was going to put her ear to my belly..oh, lord. She got it, right in the ear! : )
I am loving how fascinated Fallen is about her sister. She is always asking if that was a kick or a punch..like I can really tell. Regardless of how nervous I was about having this baby and taking away from Fallen, I believe it will be just wonderful. I am super excited to see them meet for the first time.
Oh, for the record, Fallen said her first word will be "sissy". god love her....

No comments:

Post a Comment