Monday, February 8, 2010

Thankful....

I wanted to start out by saying how thankful I am to be able to carry a child. I may complain... A LOT..but the truth is, I am very grateful. I would just like these last 9 weeks to go by fast. With Fallen, if she isn't feeling well, I can SEE that. With this precious baby that I am carrying, I can't tell that. The unknown petrifies me. So much, that I think obsess about it. I don't want to be the one calling the doctor's office every 5 minutes. Then again, I don't want to overlook anything either. I am very grateful that I can count on my mom at all hours of the night....

I may post a picture later this week. As for now, I am on bed rest until Wednesday. I have plenty to do around here and never enough time to do it. Now would be the perfect time...but Doctor Brazus said I need to relax and take it easy. I will do what she says as QUINN needs to "cook" just a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment