Thursday, February 18, 2010

Take it easy...

This week has been a drag. I went to the dr on Monday and she gave me some not so good news. She wants me to be on bed rest as she is afraid that baby Quinn may try to come too soon. I can not do bed rest..well not for 8 weeks that is! At any rate, I have to SLOW down. I really feel fine. I don't think my baby feels fine. I am having lots of pressure and braxton hicks...which is annoying. The doctor seems to think that the baby has dropped as I am measuring at 28 when 2 weeks ago I measured 29. I also lost a pound instead of gaining. After the valentine's meal Mike and I had at Mo's on Saturday, I should have gained 5!!

I am just hoping that next week will be what we have been waiting for. I pray that the letter comes from Chrysler saying that Mike goes back to work on March 1. We keep hearing that is supposed to happen. But then again, you can't always believe what you hear. Mike going back to work would be the answer to our prayers.

As for me, I plan to take it easy. I have dinner plans on Saturday with some old friends. It should be good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment