Wednesday, March 31, 2010

update

I've been bad at blogging. Sorry. I honestly don't even know if anyone is keeping track of this or not.

We had our ultrasound on 3/24 and baby Q weighed approx. 5.5 lbs. She has HAIR and kept opening her eye during the show. Kinda creepy but oh so cool. Fallie got to skip school to go and she was so excited to see her sister on ultrasound. She got to take a picture of the u/s to school with her and the teacher allowed her to walk around and show all the kids. She's pretty proud to become a sister : )

It's been a rough week so far. I don't really want to go into detail until I know more of what's going to happen. I would just really like to have Quinn as soon as possible so I can see her sweet face and stop worrying..at least about her.

Much love to all

1 comment: